Do you wish to have a luscious green lawn? Do you dream of lying on a thick green carpet of grass on your lawn? Achieving a healthy-looking lawn of grass is not about being lucky. It’s about paying close attention to your lawn and providing it with the care it deserves. Care for a lawn goes beyond mowing the grass and supplying it with water every now and then. It involves ensuring that the grass receives the right nutrients for healthy growth. We at College Fund Landscaping offer services for lawn fertilization in Plano. We’ll help you achieve that lush green lawn that you dream of.
- Benefits of Lawn Fertilization Services in Plano - Achieving a healthy and beautiful lawn can be very involving. The team at College Fund Landscaping will help you keep your lawn in its best condition. We offer services for fertilization in Plano that will:
- Help in weed control and reduction - Our lawn fertilizers are not only great for providing the right nutrients to your grass but will also help to hinder the growth of weeds. Our fertilizers supply your plants with the nutrients they need to become strong and healthy. These plants are therefore less likely to be affected by weeds. Weeds will not thrive on your lawn as a result.
- Improve resistance to diseases - With the right nutrition, your plants will be more resistant to diseases. Our lawn fertilizers provide plants with a variety of nutrients including phosphorus, potassium, and nitrate which are essential for their survival. These nutrients also help plants to be more resistant to stress and diseases.
- Improved growth - Our team will apply fertilizers with the right mix of nutrients to replenish your soils and provide your plants with what they need to grow and thrive. We will help ensure the better health and growth of plants on your lawn.
Contact our team to learn more about our fertilization services in Plano.
Lawn Fertilization in Plano
We at College Fund Landscaping offer comprehensive lawn fertilization services in Plano. Our services are designed to provide your plants with essential nutrients to help them thrive. We also include weed control treatments to ensure the best results for your lawn.
Our fertilization in Plano program includes the application of a slow-release fertilizer. This fertilizer is absorbed into the soil when the soil is watered. We use a combination of fertilizers to achieve the best results for different lawns. Our technicians will determine the best fertilizer and nutrient combination for your lawn as well as for the time of year. The three key ingredients in our fertilizers are:
- Nitrogen – this nutrient is essential for the production of chlorophyll. It stimulates the production of green pigment. This enhances the production of food within the plant. It also ensures your lawn has that green color of health.
- Potassium – this mineral is essential for fighting diseases. It is also vital in making plants resistant to drought and various other stressors. It will help to ensure that your lawn remains green and healthy for longer.
- Phosphorous – this mineral is essential for the growth of the plant. It encourages the growth of deep root systems into the soil and thus contributes to the sustained growth of the plant.
Our technicians will provide you with a schedule for lawn fertilization in Plano. The frequency of fertilization and the levels and types of fertilizer used on your lawn will vary throughout the year. You can trust us to help you achieve the best results.
Why Choose College Fund Landscaping’s Lawn Fertilization Services in Plano
We at College Fund Landscaping are experts in the care and management of lawns. Our expert technicians apply a science-based approach to fertilization in Plano. We will inspect your property thoroughly, take samples of soil for testing and note any mitigating factors. We are familiar with the climate and soils in the area. We, therefore, understand the best approach to take to achieve results in Plano.
We don’t believe in a one-size fits all approach to achieving a healthy lawn. We take note of your lawn’s microclimate, topography, and the sun to shade ratio. Our technicians will make specific recommendations for your lawn based on our findings.
We know that fertilization isn’t enough to help you achieve and maintain a healthy lawn. We provide a wide range of lawn care services to support our clients. Our services include:
- Pest control
- Weed control
- Natural lawn care
- Core aeration
- Tree and shrub care
Call us today at 972-985-0279
to learn more about our services.
What month should I fertilize my lawn in Plano, Texas?
We recommend fertilizing your lawn throughout the year. The type of fertilizer and the amount applied will vary depending on the time of the year.
What is the average price of lawn fertilization in Plano, Texas?
The cost of fertilization in Plano will depend on the size of your lawn as well as the type of fertilizer used for your lawn. However, the average price of fertilization is between $50 and $100. It is best to speak with a landscaping company to determine how much it will cost to fertilize your lawn.